UG Housing Facilities
|Category||Full capacity||Administrative office||Washroom&Shower||Self-laundry room||Study room||Weight room|
|2 buildings||890 people||1 (A building, 1st floor)||Each room||4||4||2|
Distributed supplies per a room
|Quantity||2||Digital door lock||1||Rentable(20,000 won/month)|
- A dorm manager is responsible for each dormitory, and the manager’s office is located at the front entrance of the dormitory A building.
Eligibility for House admission
- Double occupancy basis
- For regular semesters, all undergraduate students are eligible for dormitory admission; however, admission may be restricted depending on room capacity and the occurrence of natural disasters.
- Admission may be allowed with additional dormitory fees even for those who enroll in excess of four years depending on dormitory capacity.
- In principle, the period of occupancy shall be for the regular spring and fall semesters (seasonal semesters are not included). However, if there is a valid reason, the student may stay in the dormitory during a vacation period with the prior approval of the housemaster.
- Due to safety concerns, the following items are not allowed in the dormitory.
|Category||Heating equipment||Cooking equipment||Sound equipment||Lighting equipment||Others|
|Item||Electric blanket, electric linoleum, fan heater||Burner, Cooker, Coffee pot, Toaster, Frying pan||Sound equipment||TV and Audio Systems||Fan, Hair dryer, Refrigerators of less than 100L, 1 per room||Electric extension cords|
|Disallowed||Disallowed||Allowed||Allowed||Allowed||Approved model equipment|
- When using items not specified, get permission from housemaster. Get a sticker from the Section of Student Services for electric items permitted. Return poor electrical cords for instance, items with no KS marks or exposed wires.
- Devices older than a reasonable time of use are not allowed
- Prevent fires through safety awareness concerning electric items.
Check-in and Check-out
- Regular semester (Spring/Fall)
- Apply through ZEUS during the dormitory application period → Confirm room assignment → Check-in
- Vacation period (Summer/Winter)
- Residency application → Approval → Dormitory application (via ZEUS) → Room assignment confirmation → Check-in
- Check-out inspection (done by the dorm manager’s office / GIST House Dormitory student council) → Fill out the check-out form → Submit it to the dorm manager’s office → Check-out
- Section of Student Services (T.3606 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dorm manager’s office (T.5800)