Creating harmony for a heathy, balanced life
Students must complete mandatory and co-requisite courses (Korean, special liberal arts classes) designated by each department.
Students may complete courses of his or her discipline or in other disciplines.
Students may complete from 9 to 12 credits (including research credits) per semester. Up to 15 credits can be completed with permission from an advising professor and the department chair.
Doctoral degree requirements : at least 42 subject credits and 30 research credits are required from those who entered the school in and before 2012, and at least 36 subject credits and 24 research credits are required by those who entered the school in and after 2013.
Consolidated courses require more than 72 credits in total, including more than 42 curriculum credits and 30 research credits for the class of students joining the school in 2012 or earlier. For the class of students joining the school in 2013 or later, students in consolidated courses must have completed more than 60 credits in total including 36 curriculum credits and 24 research credits.
- Credits earned by a student who is admitted to the same degree program at another school are recognized.
- Credit recognition: up to 12 credits
- The following documents must be submitted to Section of Academic and Student Affairs within a year from admission
- Credits in other disciplines earned by a student who has changed his or her field of study are recognized.
- The following documents must be submitted before the semester is ends.
- Credits earned from master's programs are recognized.
- The following documents must be submitted within a year from admission (except for those who graduated from our school)