Safety Management Guidelines
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology establishes safety Management guidelines to make safety a top priority for organizational management and create a safe environment by realizing social values of public institution to preserve wellness and happiness for all GIST members.
- 1. Safety shall be a top priority in overall management.
- 2. The best efforts shall be made to prevent disasters by continuous evaluation and improvements of potential harmful factors and threats.
- 3. Compliance and implementation of safety-related laws and government policies will be enforced.
- 4. The best efforts shall be made to spread safety culture through education and public relations activities to promote the safety consciousness of GIST members.
- 5. All members shall endeavor to create safety-oriented management and responsible safety culture.
2021. 11. 22.