Tuition Assistance (All students)
Tuition fully supported: 3,415,000 won per semester
※The one-time matriculation fee of 680,000 won is charged to all newly admitted students to be enrolled.
Some students may be exempt.
Monthly Stipends (All international students)
- Student allowance: 120,000 won per month for M.S. students, 150,000 won per month for Ph.D. students
- Meal allowance: nearly 100,000 won per month
※Students should have completed at least 9 credits in the previous semester for the above two.
- International student allowance: 120,000 won per month
※GPA of 3.0 or higher (out of 4.5) in the previous semester
Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects)
Average 781,000 won per month as of 2011
- 6,600,000 won per year for M.S.
- 13,900,000 won per year for Ph.D.
- 9,700,000 won per year for M.S./Ph.D. Integrated
Housing (All students)
- On-campusDormitory: Double room
※100,000 won on deposit, monthly utility fees 30,000 won
- Apartment for Married Student: Two bedroom apartment
※The waiting time may take longer than expected.
Health Insurance (All international students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
※Other options may exist.
- Annual medical checkup
Flight Reimbursement (All international incoming students)
Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
※For the first-timer only
※ Exchange Rate: 1 U.S. dollar = 1,067 South Korean won(as of January 2, 2013)