The Language Education Center at GIST has the following employment opportunity for qualified applicants.
■ Employment Description and Applicant Qualifications
◦ Step 2: Personal Interview
- Select up to 5 times the number of available positions
- Evaluation: Class Preparations (30%), Demo Lesson (30%), and Interview (40%)
※ Applicants will only be offered an interview if they successfully pass the initial document screening process.
■ Timeframe and Schedule
◦ Job Announcement: 2019.4.10(Wed) ~ 2019.5.6.(Mon)
◦ Submission Deadline: by 2019.5.6.(Mon) 23:59 PM(KST)
◦ Submit documents through Language Education Center homepage (https://language.gist.ac.kr/)
※ If requested documents are incomplete or are submitted by email, the applicant will automatically be disqualified without notice.
※ Only successful applicants who have passed the document screening process will be notified via email regarding their personal interview schedule.
■ Required Documents
◦ Find Job openings at https://language.gist.ac.kr/
◦ Successful applicants must submit original documents.
◦ If the information in the submitted documents is false, the applicant will be automatically disqualified.
■ Conditions of Employment
◦ Position: English Instructor (Contract Employee)
◦ Period of Employment: September 2nd, 2019 to August 31st, 2020 (renewable upon agreement)
◦ Work Description: Fulfill 24 credit-hour load per academic year – equivalent to teaching 8 regular semester courses
(or an equivalent number of hours as a combination teaching and one-on-one English Clinic sessions)
· Full-time teaching during the 2 weeks GIST Camp for Incoming Freshmen in February
· Teaching regular courses in summer/winter (preferably once a year)
· 1 workshop (of 90 to 120 minutes) per semester on select English related topics/skills
◦ Salary: approximately 43.000,000 KRW (including a severance payment in accordance with Korean laws)
◦ Benefits: on-campus housing available, private office
■ Contact Person: email@example.com / ☎ +82-62-715-3703
2019. 4. 10.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology